Wednesday 8 February 2023

Essay on my favourite place

Essay on my favourite place

Favourite Place,My Favourite Place Essay for Class 6

WebMy Favorite Place One of my favorite places in the world that has affected my life the most is my childhood town and my home in Mobile, Alabama. I grew up in a beige, two story WebAug 27,  · I, Myself included when someone asked me what is my favourite place in my mind always have a thought of this place run straight to it. I have a wonderful place WebJul 30,  · A few points must be considered when writing an essay on my favourite place for lower primary classes: Try and give your essays a catchy and relevant title. WebApr 24,  · My favorite place is the Eiffel Tower. I have been there twice, and now I want to do it once again. I think it is the best place in France. Everyone knows where this WebNov 28,  · Essay Sample Check Writing Quality. My most favourite place at home is my Bedroom. Every person has a room in the house that we feels comfortable with it. I ... read more




I go to the beach to have fun with my family and friends. For me the excitement starts the night before. In the morning after we finish. Premium Sun Sunrise Sand. Vanessa Phillips Mr. I love the Harry Potter land in Island of Adventure. They do a big trip every four years and small trips every year. When we went it was during spring break and I brought back many great memories from Orlando. I will share from. Premium Walt Disney World Resort. words in the dictionary. The most important place in my house is the basement. My basement is a vacation island. When I walk into. Premium Rooms. Premium Jamaica Reggae Human skin color. I count the days until I hop on the plane to reach my destination.


Premium Surfing Mango Arecaceae. HOME Descriptive essay on my favorite place using five senses. Sort By: Most Relevant Highest Grade. Satisfactory Essays. Good Essays. Descriptive Essay - Favorite Place Words 4 Pages. Descriptive Essay - Favorite Place. Read More. Descriptive Essay. My Favorite Place for Relaxing Words 9 Pages. My Favorite Place for Relaxing. my favorite place Words 3 Pages. my favorite place. My Favorite Place Words 2 Pages. My Favorite Place. My Favorite Place Words 3 Pages. My favorite place Words 3 Pages. My favorite place. We did Romeo and Juliet. Certainly, it is a famous story and there is intense conflict, and many transitions, which required us to work great and continuous training in order to master the movements and express the content of the play properly.


I loved my participation last year in this play and I am very excited to participate this year and discover what we will offer. or something similar. My favorite place is the beach. But I am certainly not talking about ordinary beaches that contain water and sunshine only. I am talking about the beaches that contain volleyball and basketball courts, an area dedicated to strength games, and places for celebrations and drinks. Such beaches are my favourite, as I like to do all three sports, I love volleyball very much and I love to join my friends in playing. In the early morning I like to exercise a little on some weights and do some fitness moves. In the evening I like very much to participate in basketball matches.


I like this atmosphere very much, and this is my favorite place, which I enjoy a lot and I like the competitive atmosphere in it. My favorite place in the American football field, I love training and doing exercises that help me improve my fitness, I love everything about this stadium, the color of the grass, the shape of the stands especially when they are full, I love the cheers of encouragement, I love watching the joy of victory in the eyes of coaches and fans. I also feel great enthusiasm every day on the field because of the continuous training that helps me improve my abilities and broaden my horizons.


Every day I find myself better than I was the day before. I aspire to do my best this year, get my team to the finals, and play a great match that will impress our fans and satisfy the coaches. I certainly hope to win first place, so my friends and I work hard and hope to be the best at the end of the season. We are achieving great victories that help us in the next stage and move to big teams. Every student has a goal he would like to achieve, whether at the scientific or professional level, and I would very much like to remain involved in the stadiums even when I grow up. I would like to become a coach for this sport that I love so much. My favorite place that I like to spend time in on a regular and continuous basis and I do not tired to go to it at all is the shop that my father owns.


I am very happy to go and help my father with work, organization and cleaning. After that, I receive buyers, deal with them and serve them. This makes me feel very happy and confident. My father works in a trade of type a trade name. I love this trade very much and I like to choose some of the commodities that I have to order and search on the Internet for the required commodities and tell my father about them. I am very happy if my analysis was correct and there is a great demand for one of the products and my father was able to benefit from my help. I would very much like to work permanently in this trade and expand and enlarge it when I grow up.


But now I enjoy a lot of my time with the help of my father and gain some skills and experience in addition to the confidence in dealing and communicating with others. I feel this is a great opportunity to work in the market and be able to treat everyone. This breaks the dread inside me since I was young and gives me a lot of experience that will greatly benefit me in my future. My favorite place is at the seaside, when the weather is great I go to spend some time swimming, and when the weather is cooler, I am always at the sea fishing. I love fishing, and the best place I like to be in on a daily basis is on the seashore, seeing the sea and hearing the sound of waves, looking at the sunrise or sunset every day and enjoying the wonderful view and breathing in the fresh air that carries the beautiful smell of the sea.


This is my favorite place that I like to spend time in and whenever I have the opportunity to go with my family members or friends I go and I never hesitate. My favorite place that I am very happy to be in is the soccer field. This is the best place in the world that I love to be in, especially when the fans of the two teams come to watch the match, and hear the shouts of encouragement in my name and the names of my friends. This gives me a strong motivation and feeling to do the best and strive even if I am tired and cannot continue. I find myself regaining my strength as soon as I hear my name chanting from the fans, I feel awake and energized and my fatigue are over.


The football field represents to me many things such as dreaming of fame, self-realization, accomplishing something important in my life, and certainly the financial return as well. So I take things seriously and try to be responsible as much as possible. I would very much like to talk about a favorite place to relax, which helps me a lot in getting rid of many stressful thoughts that occupy my mind and make me psychologically exhausted. This place is the beach where fishing, I really like to go fishing when I am tired of thinking a lot. I feel when I am fishing and looking at the water that I am completely numb and no longer think of anything to occupy my mind. I find myself caring only what I do, and I would be very happy if I could catch a fish, it changes my mood and makes me more optimistic and happy.


I take advantage of the beach near us, and go to release the negative energy inside me so that I can return to study and activities that I do with all the vitality and energy. I would much rather live in the middle of forests and rivers than city life. Whenever I go with my family for camping, or spend some times and occasions with my family and relatives in rural areas far from the city and its hustle and bustle, I find a wonderful inner feeling, which I can describe to peace and comfort. After a few days, I find myself feeling energetic. I also notice that I sleep better, without frequent worry throughout the night, beside enjoying the smell that spreads everywhere, emanating from the trees, roses and green life surrounding us from everywhere.


I enjoy very much fishing in the lakes and relaxing from time to time. This is the life I want to spend my life in, away from the fast life, stress and anxiety, and live in fear. I always find myself happier and more comfortable in the vast areas, which contain mountains and green areas, and seeing the city from the outside, and not from the inside, I feel great pressure and lack of focus when I am in the city. As soon as I go out and see the city from outside, I feel like I have put a heavy weight on my shoulders. Therefore, my favorite place that I like to spend time in is the natural areas outside the city, which contain large areas and are not crowded.


My favorite place in the whole world is the beach. There is no specific beach I prefer to be in, what I like about the beach is the smell of the sea, seeing the sea and the water in front of me moving and forming waves. I feel calm and psychologically comfortable when I listen to the sounds of the waves around me as I look and breathe deeply on the shore. My favorite place is camping in the desert, seeing the yellow sand surrounding me from every side, moving away from technology and any modern gadgets, returning to barbecue using traditional methods, sleeping in tents, and talking to each other automatically and naturally without any electronic devices.


I feel comfortable and calm in such places, and I feel that my mind is taking a break from everything around me that requires focus and attention. Being in such places helps me to feel my surroundings, and I see many things that I used to neglect to see despite my presence because I was busy communicating with my friends on the phone, or playing while I was wandering outside. Therefore, I find that this is my favorite place that I would like to spend great times in and return to from time to time. In this way, we have given you My favorite place essay , and you can read more through the following link:. Pingback: Best 16 My Favourite Place Park - Au Idol. Your email address will not be published.


My favorite place essay 21 models. A body paragraph of words, in this case, is enough. Conclusions are like showstoppers. They are not meant to dull, neither do they deserve the "get it done with" approach. You have to finish strong. Keep it general. It is supposed to be a pal of your introduction paragraph. However, this friend does the opposite. Yes, it is the one who makes excuses and leaves. Do not summarize the entire essay. Just emphasize the points that were the main highlights of your paragraphs. Do not make the mistake of turning your work in just yet. Consider making sure that your work goes through all of these processes mentioned below before the final submission:.


Now that your college essay about favorite place is written go back to the start and revise your content where it is required. Here you will be checking your essay for the correctness of focus and whether the audience's needs are adequately met. Other than this, review the way of organization. Does your essay have enough paragraphs to separate every new idea from one another? Does each paragraph make sense with the one to follow? The transitions have to be smooth as well to nail this literary piece. It is quite often for students to lose focus halfway through their essays, and they keep circling the main idea but fail to execute what is precisely asked of them. Recheck for these relevancy issues in your essay about place. This activity demands the author to go through the "describe your favorite place essay" to identify any possible mistakes that you might have failed to correct in the first attempt.


These are usually surface errors like spelling mistakes, typos, grammatical errors. Also, check for punctuation and other formatting issues. This is one step that many students dread as it can get boring at times. Depending on the format of your essay, you might have to quote the references that you used throughout your "one of my favorite places" essay. These will be placed at the very end. It will ensure the credibility of your work and give it a more professional look. If mentioned in the instructions, skipping this step can lead to a reduction in your overall grade. Whenever I jog down memory lane, my grandma's house is the one that I happen to miss a lot. It is one of my favorite places from childhood.


Located on the outskirts of the city, it was the most peaceful summer spot for us. Just like my grandma's charismatic personality, this house, too, was very special. There was always something about it that set it apart from all of the places that I have been to. The summers called for an extended stay at Grandma's. It was a family gathering spot for all of us. Whether it was birthdays, graduations, or simple barbeques, Grandma's it was! The entire house was filled with laughter. The sweet aroma of apple pie lurked around the rooms. Aunt Beth always made her famous chicken wings. Uncle Murphy's chilled mint margaritas washed down this dish.


However, it was never an evening until we dug into our grandma's signature apple pie. Our grandma has dedicated a kid's sleepover room. In this way, all of the cousins stayed in one room.



Essays are like Piranhas that circle around you. Either it is a scientific or a merely descriptive one, these will pummel you. Keep reading if you want to "takedown" my favorite place essays. Before jumping into the realm of outlines and tips, let us take a moment to understand the very topic of the essay. Well, the entire discourse is about describing your favorite place. Confused, aren't you? Don't be! It is a description of your favorite spot. Hang on as this essay will take you places. Whether it is your high school or childhood ice-cream shop, you can write about any of your favorite place on earth.


Many questions will pop up, such as why "my favorite place in the world essay" or generally a "special place essay. It also helps the writers to express what they have witnessed. Giving words to experiences contributes to polished writing styles. So, as easy as it might sound, such as "where is your favorite place," essays are crucial for developing writing skills. Here is a list of "my favorite place essay topics. You can begin by defining your favorite place. Though this might sound a bit difficult to many of you out there, it isn't.


Imagine or visualize the place. Try to remember the elements and the aromas. The people who made it the place that you can never forget. Once you have jogged down the memory lane, start by giving the background and then diverge on the details. An outline is the most crucial part of an essay. It leads the path for the writer and will save you from all the tumbles and wrong turns. Here is an example of the outline:. An introduction is a paragraph that determines the success of your essay. Either you succeed in grabbing your reader's attention or lose it entirely for several reasons. Always start your essay with an attention-capturing hook. Do not dive into the experience part. Stick to a hook and the background of the place. The ending line of the introduction paragraph will pave the way for the first body paragraph.


Try to check some "my favorite place essay examples" to get a gist of how introductions are written. When it comes to body paragraphs, please keep all of them of equal length. An essay of 3 to 5 paragraphs other than the introduction and conclusion is ideal. Try to use transition words to skip redundancies and to maintain flow. A body paragraph of words, in this case, is enough. Conclusions are like showstoppers. They are not meant to dull, neither do they deserve the "get it done with" approach. You have to finish strong. Keep it general. It is supposed to be a pal of your introduction paragraph.


However, this friend does the opposite. Yes, it is the one who makes excuses and leaves. Do not summarize the entire essay. Just emphasize the points that were the main highlights of your paragraphs. Do not make the mistake of turning your work in just yet. Consider making sure that your work goes through all of these processes mentioned below before the final submission:. Now that your college essay about favorite place is written go back to the start and revise your content where it is required. Here you will be checking your essay for the correctness of focus and whether the audience's needs are adequately met. Other than this, review the way of organization. Does your essay have enough paragraphs to separate every new idea from one another?


Does each paragraph make sense with the one to follow? The transitions have to be smooth as well to nail this literary piece. It is quite often for students to lose focus halfway through their essays, and they keep circling the main idea but fail to execute what is precisely asked of them. Recheck for these relevancy issues in your essay about place. This activity demands the author to go through the "describe your favorite place essay" to identify any possible mistakes that you might have failed to correct in the first attempt. These are usually surface errors like spelling mistakes, typos, grammatical errors. Also, check for punctuation and other formatting issues. This is one step that many students dread as it can get boring at times.


Depending on the format of your essay, you might have to quote the references that you used throughout your "one of my favorite places" essay. These will be placed at the very end. It will ensure the credibility of your work and give it a more professional look. If mentioned in the instructions, skipping this step can lead to a reduction in your overall grade. Whenever I jog down memory lane, my grandma's house is the one that I happen to miss a lot. It is one of my favorite places from childhood. Located on the outskirts of the city, it was the most peaceful summer spot for us. Just like my grandma's charismatic personality, this house, too, was very special. There was always something about it that set it apart from all of the places that I have been to.


The summers called for an extended stay at Grandma's. It was a family gathering spot for all of us. Whether it was birthdays, graduations, or simple barbeques, Grandma's it was! The entire house was filled with laughter. The sweet aroma of apple pie lurked around the rooms. Aunt Beth always made her famous chicken wings. Uncle Murphy's chilled mint margaritas washed down this dish. However, it was never an evening until we dug into our grandma's signature apple pie. Our grandma has dedicated a kid's sleepover room. In this way, all of the cousins stayed in one room. She also brought midnight treats. The fun did not end yet. Her bedtime stories were the most awaited part of every single day.


We used to form a tent using all of the blankets. She would then cuddle with us and narrate the most intriguing stories. It was a whole experience. The story was not always goody-goody. She took us on an emotional roller coaster. There were a lot of hidden lessons and morals in it. The house has a huge backyard. Our grandma used to grow all sorts of herbs and veggies. Unlike others, she used to enjoy the food supply that came out of her garden. We used to love her version of the famous "ratatouille. It was an otherworldly dish. The titbits never went to waste. She was a food magician, and that enabled her to make new dishes out of leftovers.


The front porch was her favorite spot. We used to sit there for hours. Our discussions spiraled into different topics. She never missed an opportunity to feed a bird or a squirrel. The entire neighborhood respected her for her charm and kindness. She was indeed the ace of our hearts.



"Descriptive essay on my favorite place using five senses" Essays and Research Papers,My Favourite place essay 200 words

WebAug 27,  · I, Myself included when someone asked me what is my favourite place in my mind always have a thought of this place run straight to it. I have a wonderful place WebMar 3,  · “ My Favourite Place is My Bedroom ” Get custom paper NEW! smart matching with writer Even though I share the room with my brother I would say it is like WebNov 28,  · Essay Sample Check Writing Quality. My most favourite place at home is my Bedroom. Every person has a room in the house that we feels comfortable with it. I WebNov 20,  · My favorite place is my country, Honduras. It has a lot of nature -- many exotic birds and other animals. You can go out and play every day because the people WebMy Favorite Place One of my favorite places in the world that has affected my life the most is my childhood town and my home in Mobile, Alabama. I grew up in a beige, two story WebApr 24,  · My favorite place is the Eiffel Tower. I have been there twice, and now I want to do it once again. I think it is the best place in France. Everyone knows where this ... read more



By the way, no one was at the gas station, no one purchasing anything inside or anyone at the pumps getting gas for their vehicles. As a child, the zoo was one of my favorite places to be. I watch it on satellite channels. The entire neighborhood respected her for her charm and kindness. This room is a Japanese traditional building. We are achieving great victories that help us in the next stage and move to big teams.



Sitemap © EduJungles. My favorite place is my country, Honduras. My Own Place. Favorite Place on Earth Words 2 Pages. A family home is the best place to be. Lake View is a rural town near the North and South Carolina state line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily life essay

Daily life essay About My Life Essay Example,Topics related to day to day life AdEnjoy low prices on earth's biggest selection of books...